What We Do.
What kind of work do we do?
Helping Hands can do:
- Handy jobs (such as changing light bulbs or fitting curtain rails)
- Joinery and all types of DIY
- Exterior work (such as clearing gutters)
- Decorating (paid work)
- Jet washing paths and driveways
- Fitting security lights
- Fitting garb rails and banister rails
- Fitting smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Replacing washers on taps
- Repairs to fences and gates
If you qualify, you could get this type of work done free.
We can do lots of other jobs; we could even build your flat pack furniture. Just call our friendly staff to ask. Helping Hands will provide any tools needed to carry out the job. If they are doing decorating work, however, you’ll need to provide your own decorating materials, such as wallpaper and paint.
How quickly can I get work done?
Helping Hands aims to visit your home as soon as possible, we will arrange a date and time with you when you contact us.
How much does the service cost?
Free or at a discounted rate to qualifying customers, depending on the type of work.
There is a standard competitive rate for all other customers.
If you do have to pay for the work, we keep our costs to a minimum so that our charges are affordable to all.
All our charges will be clearly explained to you before we carry out any work.
- Changing Light Bulbs
- Fitting Curtain Rails
- DIY Jobs
- Gutter Clearing